Most furniture is manufactured to standard measurements. It makes the process of arranging furniture easier when you know those standard measurements before you buy. Once you know bed or couch dimensions, for example, you can start designing the layout for any given room with a better idea of how the pieces will fit.
- Three-seat sofa: 35 inches deep by 84 inches wide
- Loveseat: 35 inches deep by 60 inches wide
- Armchair: 35 inches deep by 35 inches wide
- Coffee Table: 48 inches long by 30 inches wide
- Square end table: 24 inches long by 24 inches wide
- Rectangular end table: 28 inches long by 25 inches wide